- A study on Emotional Labor and its Impact on Turnover Intention among IT Professionals - International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 119 No. 17 2018, 2449-2472, ISSN: 1314-3395. (Scopus)
- Analysis On Physical Health Condition Of The Employees Pertaining To An Established Public Sector Manufacturing Unit In Coimbatore - International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 119 No. 17 2018, 2449-2472, ISSN: 1314-3395. (Scopus)
- Workforce Planning – A Systematic Approach For Meeting The Future Demand Of Manpower - International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 119 No. 17 2018, 2449-2472, ISSN: 1314-3395 (Scopus)
- Need For Creative Approach Using Modern Technology For Improving Financial Literacy International Journal of Engineering Science Invention ISSN (Online): 2319 – 6734, ISSN (Print): 2319 – 6726 ||Volume 6 Issue 9|| September 2017 || PP. 83-86
- A Study on Influence of Emotional Intelligence on Job Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction towards Creativity among the Teaching Professionals - Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities Vol. 7, No. 1, January 2017, pp. 1067-1076. (Annexure Journals Anna University)
- Classification of Lean Firms on Widespread Adoption of Lean Principles using Cluster Analysis - Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities.- Second Author - Vol. 7, No. 1, January 2017 (Annexure Journals Anna University)
- Need for emotional intelligence and creativity among B-School students to survive in the competitive Market - European Journal of Commerce and Management Research – Issue 1, February 2015.
- A study on emotional intelligence among the IT professionals in Coimbatore city – Pezzottaite International Journal, December 2012.
- Best Paper award on the title “Model for predicting the factors influencing the student’s dropout on MOOC platform” at the National Seminar on Digital Grid – Transforming the VUCA world, April 12th, 2017, Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- Presented paper on the title "A Study On Influence Of Emotional Intelligence On Job Satisfaction And Dissatisfaction Towards Creativity Among The Teaching Professionals" in the 26th Annual conference of NAOP at IIT Madras between 28th to 30th December 2016.
- Presented paper on the title “A study on hyper-local company’s social media strength using sentiment mining” at the International Conference on Business Analytics and Intelligence 2016, organised by Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, held during 19th to 21st December 2016.
- Presented paper titled "A study on hyper-local company’s social media strength using sentiment mining" at the International Conference on Marketing Technology and Society - MARCONF16 (September 29 – October 1, 2016) organised by IIM Kozhikode.
- Represented and presented paper on “Need for a creative approach using modern technology for improving financial literacy” at the 7th BRICS International research conference organised by Association of BRICS Business Schools (ABBS) along with Federal Financial Monitoring Service, held from November 11th-13th, 2015 at National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI”, Moscow, Russia.
- Presented paper titled “The Impact of Emotional Intelligence over Job Characteristics leads to creativity” at the International Conference – ICITSEM 2014, organised by ZELIUS – Dubai, and was awarded "Best Presenter".
- Best paper award for the paper titled “Need for new systems of classroom learning” at the national level conference organised by SSK College of Engineering and Technology – 16th July 2013.
- Story telling using Data Visualisation – 1st September 2020 (Online)
- Emotional Intelligence for Working Professional – 8th August 2020 (Online)
- EI for Gen-Z – 1st August 2020 (Online)
- Emotional Intelligence – Basics – 19th July 2020 (Online)
- "Story telling through Data Visualisation" – AICTE sponsored three-day Faculty Development Program on 'Business metrics and its application in business decisions' at Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore. 15th to 17th July 2019.
- “Infographic for Creative Presentation” – a knowledge information sharing session for teachers on 11th May 2017.
- "Emotional Intelligence" Management Development Program on Communication and Leadership Essentials for Marketers for the Business Development team of Redington India Ltd – January 7, 2017.
- "Emotional Intelligence as a Transformation Tool" – a one-day workshop for MBA students of Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering, Coimbatore – September 20, 2016.
Awards & Recognition
- Awarded "Best Motivator" as part of a student mentoring program (2018-19)
- "Best Presenter" – ICITSEM 2014, organised by ZELIUS – Dubai (2014)
- “Best Visual Presentation” by SSK College of Engineering and Technology (2013)
Part of Coimbatore Management Association