Participation in Conferences/Workshops
- Invited to present research on “Proximity Marketing for Emerging Countries” at the ‘2012 Emerging Markets Conference’ organised by the International Management Research Academy at London, UK
- Participated in “Global Franchising in Emerging Countries: Opportunities and Challenges” at The Academy of Indian Marketing’s International Conference, in 2013 at New Delhi, India
- Participated in a symposium – “Are B-schools Doing their Job?”; and presented research on “Navigating Retail Brands for Staying Alive” at the 3rd EuroMed conference in Cyprus, in November 2010 – subsequently published in EuroMed Journal of Business, Vol. 7 Issue: 1 pp. 66 - 82
- Presented research “Crowd Sourcing for Dubai Apparel Industry: Mirage or Reality?” at the 6th EuroMed Research Business Institute conference at Estoril, Portugal in 2013
- Convened in partnership with Microsoft, a high-profile conference: ‘Big Data – Achieving Customer Intimacy’, Dubai, November 2014
- Awarded Faculty Fellow 2014 at the 2nd Association of Indian Marketing – American Marketing Association – Sheth Foundation’s Doctoral Consortium at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India
- Participated in a panel discussion, at the 3rd Association of Indian Marketing American Marketing Association – Sheth Foundation’s Doctoral Consortium in Dubai, on the theme ‘Branding and Marketing Strategy’, along with Dr Robert Meyer of Wharton and Dr Bernd Schmitt of Columbia University. Also, Awarded Faculty Fellow for 2015.
- Delivered a talk on ‘Globalizing Indian Management Education: Opportunities and Challenges,’ at a Roundtable on March 11, 2015 organised as part of the first Asia Management Conclave at Singapore Management University
- Participated in an Expert Workshop on November 10, 2015 to explore Emerging Issues for building a view of the ‘Future of Trade’ moderated by thought leader Tim Jones of Future Agenda, 2016
- Contributed to the book "Breakout Strategies for Emerging Markets: Business and Marketing Tactics for Achieving Growth" by Dr Jagdish Sheth et.al., 2016 (Pearson)
- Invited to present research “Data Driven Marketing for Growth and Profitability” at the 10th EuroMed conference in Rome, Italy, September 2017
- Grandhi, B. (1978), Better tools of the industrial marketing concept. Industrial Marketing Management, 7, 71-76.
- Grandhi, B., Singh, J., & Patwa, N. (2012), Navigating Retail Brands for Staying Alive. EuroMed Journal of Business, 7 (1), 66–82. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/14502191211225383
- Grandhi, B., & Singh, J. (2015), What a Waste! A Study of Food Wastage Behavior in Singapore. Journal of Food Products Marketing, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10454446.2014.885863
- Shams, S. M. R., Vrontis, D., Weber, Y., Weber, Tsoukatos, E., & Ferraris, A. (Eds.). (2019), Cross-functional Knowledge Management, The International Landscape. Abingdon, OX: Routledge.
- Ferraris, A., Giudice, M., Grandhi, B., & Cillo, V. (2019), Refining the Relation Between Cause-related Marketing and Consumers Purchase Intentions. International Marketing Review, V https://doi.org/10.1108/IMR-11-2018-0322
- Iazzi A., Scorrano P.,Rosato P., Grandhi B. (2019), Millennial Generation Preferences For Rosé Wine: An exploratory Study of the Italian and French Markets, British Food Journal, 10.1108/BFJ-07-2019-0478
Accepted/Under Review for Publication by the EuroMed Journal of Business
- Grandhi, B., Patwa N., & Saleem, K., “Data Driven Marketing for Growth and Profitability”, is under Review for publication in The EuroMed Journal of Business.
- Belyaeva, Z., Shams, S M R., Santoro, G., Grandhi, B., 'Unpacking Stakeholder Relationship Management in the Public and Private Sectors: The Comparative Insights' (EMJB-06-2019-0085), accepted for publication in EuroMed Journal of Business.
- The American Marketing Association
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- EuroMed Research Business Institute, Dubai
Awards & Recognition
- Medical Data Reports Inc. Fellowship & Jack L Hurley Grant
- Doctoral Research Grant, American Marketing Association
- Roland S Vaile Fellowship, Carlson School of Management