Over 50% of the class secured jobs in Australia, with average starting salaries of AUD 55,000 (USD 37,500). UAE, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Rwanda, India, Germany, Argentina, Brazil and the USA are amongst other employment locations.
Our BBA students from the Class of 2019 on their graduation day in Sydney
SP Jain School of Global Management is thrilled to announce the ongoing successful employment for its Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) students. With over 50% of our students having secured jobs in Australia, the Class of 2019 is off to a great start.
Our students’ achievements have been featured in leading publications around the world including the print edition of ET Panache and Khaleej Times and the online editions of India Today, Business Today, Business Insider India and Singapore, Yahoo India, UK and Indonesia, The Week, PTI, IANS, Shiksha, Asia One, The Saigon Times, Vietnam News and Nhip Cau Dau Tu, among many more.
Here are the key highlights of this season’s employment report:
- Over 50% of students secured jobs in Australia with average starting salaries of AUD 55,000 (USD 37,500)
- Other employment locations include UAE, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Rwanda, India, Germany, Argentina, Brazil and the USA
- Grant Thornton, Deloitte, Mediacom, Bank of Queensland, Schneider Electric, VFS Group, Stockland, Jones Lang LaSalle, Guzman and Gomez, OMD, Mindshare, Export Connect and Third Horizon Consulting are amongst the top recruiters
- Sales & Marketing followed by the Finance and Operations sectors were the biggest recruiters this year. Students also secured roles in General Management and Consulting.
- The Class of 2019 included students from over 24 countries including India, Singapore, Dubai, Vietnam, Indonesia, Korea, Philippines, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Mauritius, Nepal, Finland, Italy, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Kenya, Poland, Thailand, Spain, Guatemala, China, Mexico, Zimbabwe and Mongolia.
Richard Coller, Director of Professional Readiness at SP Jain’s Sydney campus, attributes this success to the School’s unique multi-city model that has proven to transform its students from ordinary graduates to confident business leaders. “Our students have had the unique advantage of studying in not one, but a minimum of three global cities – Singapore, Dubai and Sydney. At each location, they have had opportunities to pursue projects, out-of-class activities and, also, internships that have made them very relevant and attractive to leading companies in Australia and around the world,” shares Mr Coller.
SP Jain Global launched the BBA in 2010, becoming the world’s first business school to pioneer and offer a multi-city undergraduate program. “When we launched the BBA in 2010, we were considered to be somewhat of an outlier. We have since graduated over 650 students who have gone on to do very well in their global careers and that’s why today, companies believe in our model,” shares Nitish Jain, President of the School.
The BBA of SP Jain Global is a 4-year multi-city program that is accredited by Australia’s Tertiary Education Quality & Standards Agency (TEQSA). Students travel to Singapore/Mumbai for Year 1 of the program, Dubai for Year 2 and Sydney for Years 3 and 4, graduating with an Australian degree. Admissions are currently open to the January 2020 and September 2020 intakes of the program.
On completing your SP Jain degree, you may be able to live and work in Australia by applying for a post-study work visa. The post-study work visa is not a guaranteed outcome of the program. For more information on the conditions to be granted this visa, please visit the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs website.